"I think the only way to get through this life is laughing hard...and constantly, mostly at myself."

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lavender Fabric Softener.

I want to be in love... maybe not exactly now, but eventually. I want to fall desperately, and irrevocably in complete adoration with not just any man, but my best friend. I want to spend the rest of my life with a guy who  doesn't mind me doing his laundry with lavender scented fabric softener,  doesn't mind me curling his eyelashes just once, a guy who loves thee little notes I leave him on his truck for when I am thinking about him, a guy who doesn't mind coming second place to Edward (; , a guy who is willing to go above and beyond himself just to make me smile, a guy who grabs my hand whenever we're in public to ensure that I am his, a guy who doesn't mind watching Harry Potter with me when I feel the urge to, a guy who tells me where we are going when I can't make up my mind, a guy who will rush to the store for me if I am missing an ingredient for a recipe, a guy who will reassure me that my food tastes good, even if I know its a lie, and most importantly....a guy who is in L O V E with my Savior. Not just, "Yeah, I love God."...more like, "Yes, I am in desperate awe of my beautiful Savior, and my main desire is to live FOR Him." 




Jesus, allow my eyes to be open to who you have placed on Earth for me, and to let our relationship glorify you in every single way.