"I think the only way to get through this life is laughing hard...and constantly, mostly at myself."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I miss...

As I lay on the couch watching Bridalplasty, with my mismatching socks, hot chocolate with cinnamon on top, hair in a big messy bun, my holey leggings, and gold fingernails typing away....I miss my best friend. 


I miss the girl who shares the same exact humor as I do.
I miss the girl who gets in her weird, feisty moods..and gets the urge to cuddle.
I miss the girl who will belt out Patsy Cline at any given moment with me.


I miss the girl who I read my ridiculous formspring questions to, in hopes of getting a witty response.
I miss the girl who always says, "Come on sister" when we are in public.
I miss the girl who I forgive for hitting me upside the head with a telephone when we were little.


I miss the girl who you always replies "clothes" when I ask her what I should wear.
I miss the girl who I can make the BEST impersonations of.
I miss the girl who will sit on my bed and talk to me for hours about anything.


I miss the girl who made the cheer leading team in middle school and not me..(But I aint hatin')
I miss the girl who will do the splits, if I do the booty pop.
I miss the girl whose natural hair is thick, black, curly ringlets fall in her face at random moments.


I miss the girl who is the "sense" to my "sensibility".
I miss the girl who completes mt sentences without an effort.
I miss the girl who is currently at work.


I miss my sister, my best friend, my beautiful other half.

I love you sister<3




Thank you Jesus for blessing me with such an amazing and adoring best friend.